“Sincere thanks to all the organizers of this outstanding book festival. I have been many places and none compare for organization, communication, remuneration and on site hospitality. It was a lovely experience.”
Best, A 2016 Author
We Are Now Taking Submissions for 2018 Festival
The planning committee has already chosen our 2017 authors and is considering those who applied by the deadline as well as those recommended by our audiences and others.
Applicants interested in being considered for 2018 should submit applications by December 31, 2017. Authors may request to be involved in the authors-in-the schools and/or library or weekend programs. The committee handles orders and sales for invited authors.
Please provide the following information:
- address for postal delivery
- phone number
- email address
- your web site information if you have one
- Best way to contact you (specify e-mail, phone, or postal)
- Titles of all books published, including dates of publication.
- Name(s) and contact information for publicist, agent, and/or publisher.
- Short biography (approximately 300 words).
- List of awards and special recognitions.
- Brief descriptions of recent presentations you have made, and suggestions for presentations and/or workshops you would like to offer.
- List of two people (including contact information) who know your work and can comment on your presentations at other events.
Send your submission materials to REIDRA@uwec.edu .