Now Taking Submissions for 2015 Festival
The 2014 authors have been determined, but The Chippewa Valley Book Festival invites authors to submit applications for presentations at the 2015 event to be held October 2015. Authors may request to be involved in the authors-in-the-schools and/or the weekend programs. Local bookseller orders and sells books for invited authors.
Please provide the following information:
- Name, address, phone number, email address, and web site information.
- Best way to contact you.
- Titles of all books published, including dates of publication.
- Name(s) and contact information for publicist, agent, and/or publisher.
- Short biography (approximately 300 words).
- List of awards and special recognitions.
- Brief descriptions of recent presentations you have made, and suggestions for presentations and/or workshops you would like to offer.
- List of two people (including contact information) who know your work and can comment on your presentations at other events.
Send your submission materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 30, 2014.
Note: If you wish to send us books to review in considering your application, please be aware that we will donate the books to local libraries after we complete our selections for 2015. All applicants will receive a response from the planning committee not later than January 31, 2015.