“Sincere thanks to all the organizers of this outstanding book festival. I have been many places and none compare for organization, communication, remuneration and on sight hospitality.
It was a lovely experience.” Best, A 2016 Author
We Are Now Taking Submissions for 2017 Festival
The Chippewa Valley Book Festival invites authors to submit applications for presentations at the 2017 event to be held October 2017. Authors may request to be involved in the authors-in-the-schools and/or the weekend programs. Local bookseller orders and sells books for invited authors.
Please provide the following information:
- address for postal delivery
- phone number
- email address
- your web site information if you have one
- Best way to contact you (specify e-mail, phone, or postal)
- Titles of all books published, including dates of publication.
- Name(s) and contact information for publicist, agent, and/or publisher.
- Short biography (approximately 300 words).
- List of awards and special recognitions.
- Brief descriptions of recent presentations you have made, and suggestions for presentations and/or workshops you would like to offer.
- List of two people (including contact information) who know your work and can comment on your presentations at other events.
Send your submission materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2016.