Please use these resources as you see fit when covering the Chippewa Valley Book Festival in your publication. More information will be added as the festival approaches, so check back often, and please let us know if there is anything specific you would like to see included.
Thank you in advance for spreading the word about the festival. We are an organization run entirely by volunteers so we greatly appreciate the support from our community.
Chippewa Vally Book Festival Youth Programs
- School Author book jackets (Dropbox folder)
- School Author headshots (Dropbox folder)
- School Author book jacket collage (.jpg for web use)
- Young Writers Showcase flier (printable .pdf)
- Young Writers Workshops
- Young Writers Showcase
- Authors in the Schools
- Meet the School Authors: Book Sale & Signing
QUOTE from Irene Lazda, Chairperson of Youth Programming
It is an inspiration to see how eager young writers are to share their writing and how pleased they are to be able to “create new words” with pen and paper.
Click here to view the updated schedule for the 2018 Chippewa Valley Book Festival.
Quote from co-coordinator Judy Dekan:
How does this year compare to previous years?
Once again there is a fantastic line up of authors. There will only be two meal events this year. Like in the past most all events are free. There will be a small fee for the Fraser event at the Pablo, as a way to raise funds for the book fest.
This fall will be the first year for an evening to meet the school authors. The public is invited to meet the authors the night before they present in the schools. Each writer will give a brief talk. Their books will be for sale with an available author signing.
Logo + Brand Graphics
- August 1, 2018 - Chippewa Valley Book Festival Unveils Youth Programming Schedule for 2018
- June 21, 2018 - Book Festival Announces Pulitzer Winner for 2018 Festival
- June 4, 2018 - 19th Annual Chippewa Valley Book Festival unveils new brand